Ancient Alien Portal Found In Egypt

Related imageAccording to the Hebrew Bible, Moses was raised as a nobleman in ancient Egypt and as the adopted son and brother of two powerful pharaohs. Is it possible that when he led the Israelites on their exodus into the desert, he was already in possession of secret extraterrestrial devices, devices that would be thousands of years ahead of his time? JASON Today, through augmented reality and VR, we can see that our technological advances can actually extend someone into a whole new environment by placing these devices on their head. It's very possible that some of these ancient devices, constructed for the pharaoh, were actually extending their consciousness to another physical location, or possibly project his physical body like a stargate to some other location.  Is it possible that the biblical account of a throne, one that transported Moses to the stars, is directly connected to Dr. Julio Malier's theory that the recently discovered void inside the Great Pyramid could contain some sort of sacred metallic transportation device? And if so, could it be the same object that the ancient Egyptians referred to as the Ship of Eternity? For ancient astronaut theorists, the answer is a profound yes. And they believe that the ultimate evidence of Earth's extraterrestrial past may be closer than ever before. This place, to me, is ground zero for all the theories that I have investigated. And actually, my resolve has strengthened in taking a secondary and a tertiary look at ancient Egypt to look at even more evidence, because I think that's incredibly important. What I've learned, as well, is that just the fact that you, and hopefully others, are also open-minded enough to debate and discuss the theories-- which is extremely important in my opinion. That's how science actually works. Absolutely. Look, I agree that many of the ancient things are rooted in symbolism. However, my question is always, how or where did the symbolism originate? Many of the ancient structures were built in honor of the gods. But my question is, why? And where did it begin, and above all, how? How was the religion inspired? Yes. What inspired the religion? Yes.: And it's a great question to have, and I don't have an answer for it. We are at a crossroads-- Yes. --that is about to change the future. I think we're about to enter a new era of RQ technology. And when archeology and technology mix together, I think the future of Egyptology will be fascinating. I mean, think how much, how much stuff is under the sands just right in front of you right here. I 100% agree. I argue that perhaps the ancient Egyptians had access to sophisticated technology. So the fact that we today are discovering ancient sites by means of modern technology, that, to me, is the present meeting the past and the past meeting the present, and the future, of course.

Comments